With this Cape Verde Relocation Guide:
- You’ll understand why Cape Verde is one of the best relocation options for Nigerians.
- What it means to relocate to Cape Verde as a Nigerian.
- Get to know the 9 islands to see which one is relevant for you.
- Detailed information on the cost of living, how to find the right housing and the mistakes to avoid.
- How to apply for residency without a job on-ground and so much more.
Who is this guide for?
If you’re a Nigerian looking to relocate to a country where:
1. You don’t need a job prior to relocating
2. You don’t need a visa to relocate
3. Is affordable and low cost
4. You have access to basic amenities and a higher quality of life
5. You feel safe and are not discriminated against
6. You can be close to Nigeria
7. Your family can come visit you visa free
Plus you don’t mind living the island life
Cape Verde is the perfect country for you!
I moved to Cape Verde from Barbados in February 2020 for a one month stay which slowly turned into me moving here.
So far, I’ve experienced one of the easiest relocation processes for Nigerians and a much higher quality of life.
My goal with writing this Cape Verde Relocation Guide is to educate Nigerians on other relocation options besides the US, Canada or the United Kingdom.
From applying for a visa extension to opening a bank account and even starting a business, the entire moving process to Cape Verde is stress-free and low cost.
Now I understand why the island motto is “sem estresse“ meaning “without stress.”
This guide is also for non-Nigerians who are interested in exploring the islands of Cape Verde.
Ready to jump on a plane for your new life in Cape Verde?
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I pre-order the guide?
After you pre-order the guide, you’ll receive the guide in your email within 3 days, (check your inbox or spam).
What happens if I’m having payment issues?
What do I do if I have questions while reading the guide?
What if Cape Verde is not the country I want to relocate to?
If Cape Verde is not the country you want to relocate to, awesome. There are 190 other countries to choose from and I can help you find the right one.
With my Relocation Assessment, I’ll analyze your current situation and compare it against your relocation expectations. Then we figure out which countries you can relocate to based on your budget and lifestyle.